Our team includes property managers for our foreign investor’s clients to take care of their properties.
Prepare property for rental:
- Your property manager meets with you to evaluate your property and recommend necessary improvements to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount. The manager coordinates any maintenance or repairs based on your approval. We use our extensive network of qualified suppliers to ensure the work is completed on time and at exceptional value. All major costs are to be verified by you before work starts.
Services like If tenants do NOT pay on time
- We take care of your property if tenants do NOT pay on time. We have our own paralegal department which will help you on this.
- We take care of you. We have our own paralegal department which will help you to get it done. We offer a unique optional program that can cover the complete cost of an eviction if required. This program is available for a small monthly fee per unit and is optional. Please contact our office for more details.
Collect first and last month rent
- Collects the first and last month’s rent in the form of certified funds prior to your tenant’s move-in. Prepares all rental and lease agreements. Documents your property’s condition utilizing digital photography and has your tenant complete and sign a “Move in assessment of Condition” report verifying the condition of the property. Instructs your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
Rental market evaluation: how much the property should be rented for
- The property manager provides a complete market analysis looking at comparable properties to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property. The manager works with you to agree on the amount.
Lease the property
- We have one of the largest portal online and get 1000’s of rental leads every month who gets screened and we lease out the property for you. We leave you worry-free!
Repair work for the property
- We greatly minimize the cost and time of repairs and maintenance by using our extensive network of proven qualified suppliers. This saves you from searching out suppliers and being charged exorbitant prices. We also provide a 24/7 emergency repair service for any serious issues that may arise. Your property manager handles all requested repairs from tenants assessing their real need and contacts the right supplier. With all major repairs, we consult the owner with the estimated costs for approval. We coordinate the ongoing maintenance, based on the owner’s needs which may include: painting, window upgrades, new flooring and carpeting, electrical upgrades, house cleaning, snow removal and lawn maintenance.
Qualified tenants (credit cheque, Job letter, post-dated cheques)
- We take care to get you responsible tenants. We require each potential tenant to complete a detailed tenancy application form. We then verify their current employment and income status, complete all credit checks, and contact the tenant’s previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property.
Rent collection and disbursement
- We make sure monies are collected on time to maximize your cash flow. We promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month. Our Accounting Department disburses the rental proceeds to you by the tenth of each month. Your property manager will serve notice to the tenant, and advise you, if rent has not been paid. We coordinate the start of evicting your tenant in the event the rent is not paid to your satisfaction.
- We make a thorough inspection of your unit, both inside and outside. This helps us insure your property is being properly cared for, maintained and provide you with peace of mind ownership.
- We offer a unique optional program that can cover the complete cost of an eviction if required. This program is available for a small monthly fee per unit and is optional. Please contact our office for more details
- We provide a year-end summary of your accounts.
- Small claims court actions
- Process serving
- Non payment of rent
- Eviction proceedings
- Damage to property
- Unauthorized construction to the premises
- Sheriff evictions
Regular rental property inspection
Monthly Account Statements
Year End Summary
We also have our own paralegal department offers: